Friday, December 19, 2008

Alone Again..

Well it's late and I really should be getting to bed since I have to be at work at 3:45am ~UGH! I thought I'd just make a quick post. The kids are at my parents, Mike's still at work so it's just me at home alone tonight. I am trying to finish up my christmas shopping. I started off so well and then turned into such a slacker. The kids have been done but I still have my mom to buy for and to pick up a few more things for Mike. I can't beleive Christmas is almost here. I can't wait to get back to some normalcy. The whole family will be able to be together on Sunday ~ I'm so excited! Mike and I havn't been off together since the 9th when we had our family pictures taken. Oh well if I go to bed right now I can get 3 1/2 hours of sleep...wow I am going to be so rested (laugh)!

No comments: