Monday, February 2, 2009

Nothing but TROUBLE~

Okay, so I don't even know how to word this except Joey is nothing but trouble lately!  He is always misbehaving, he doesn't listen to a thing we say & he refuses to take naps most days...which trust me he needs.  I know, I know ~ He's 2, what should I expect.  I'm just trying to figure out where my sweet little boy has went.  Hopefully he will return soon.  Although I've been told that 3 is worse than 2.  Goodness!!! 

Oh by the way if you all havn't seen my weight tracker I am proud to report that I lost another four pounds...I don't know what happen the week before but I am glad I'm back on track.

On overnights again for a couple of days so I probably won't have any pictures to post for a little while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaime congrats on the weight loss....give me your secret!
Joanie

Rebecca said...

Feeling your pain about bad behavior!