Last night after having dinner with Grandma and Papa we headed to see Children's Wonderland. Children's Wonderland was almost no more this year ~ the place that has hosted it for I don't know how many years (I used to go when I was a kid) decided that they weren't going to be able to do it this year. With public outcry and the support of one of the local DJ's the city of Toledo was able to make it happen. In a new home at the Erie Street Market, it isn't as big as previous years but was still a fun event to take the kiddos to.
Peyton's first reaction to it all.
Just checking it out.
"Do you see that Mommy?"
Mommy ~ Peytie shot.
Still taking it all in.
ZONING!
Story time.
Watching the silly clown acrobat.
"Look at the train Joey!"
"C'mon Peytie, I'll take you for a ride on the Wonderland Express."
Peytie waiting for the train.
Peyton still didn't look too sure and Joey was just happy to be the one ringing the bell.
Off they go!!
Waving "HI" to everyone.
The train was definitely a hit.
No comments:
Post a Comment