Poop ~ that is!!!
Typically I utilize this blog as a way to share the glorious moments in the kids lives. You know, things like first moments, sibling cuteness, etc., etc., etc.. Well today I'm sharing reality.
The kids were playing nicely in the toy room this afternoon when suddenly Joey asked me if Peanut had pooped on the floor. Puzzled I looked to see where Peanut was only to find her sunbathing on the couch. I then heard Joey yelling at Peyton from the bathroom and asked him if he was going potty. He replied Yes. When he yelled that he was done I went to help clean him up as I always do (we still haven't conquered the whole wiping himself yet). He then asked me if poop fell out of his pants. I asked him why poop would be falling out of his pants and he replied he didn't know. When I saw him inspecting the situation I knew that something had happened. Sure enough as I went to look their was definitely poop. When asking him how this happened he just kept replying that it came out of his butt. Evidently he doesn't think that I know how poop works. He never did answer me. The only thing I can think is that he was just so involved in playing that he didn't realize ~ what am I saying I have no idea why it happened. I don't think he's ever had a poop accident.
As if that wasn't enough I was giving Peyton a bath this afternoon when Joey came into the bathroom. I turned to talk to him for honestly only a second and when I turned back Peyton had pooped in the bathtub. Now I've heard of this happening but have never experienced it before. Obviously my first reaction was to get her out of the tub and get Joey out of the bathroom (he is my little puker and I didn't need that to clean up too). Then I had to figure out how to remove the poop. I decided the easiest way was to use the cups that the kids play with in the tub. Then it was time to disinfect and scrub the tub. Since Peyton clearly needed another bath and I didn't want to deal with her in the big tub I decided that she was going to get her first shower. Fortunately since we had just spent two days at the water park, the shower was a fun first for her. Joey couldn't be left out so he took his first shower too ~ which he loved and now told me that he doesn't want to take a bath anymore.
Joey of course wanted to know why Peyton had pooped in the tub and I could only reply why did you poop in your pants. He quickly changed the subject.
Needless to say ~ I had a pretty poopy day.
1 comment:
PRICELESS!!! Oh the memories it brings back and the ones you will have. Just keep laughing, Mom....
Post a Comment