I didn't realize that the time we saved not having to decorate would partially be used by Joey and I having to trek to three different stores to find Rolos. Oh well it led to Mommy ~ Son bonding and very YUMMY treats.
The Mommy, Joey and Peytie project was pretzels with rolos that got melted and then an M&M got put on top. Joey and Peyton helped with the Rolo unwrapping and the pretzel "houses" as we called them. Joey did a good job and took it really seriously. Peyton, on the other hand, was working hard, eating the pretzels that is. I kept telling her that she was only allowed to eat the broken ones but she didn't care, she just kept eating them anyway. Joey ended up helping her finish up her tray and then it was time to put them in the oven. Three minutes later and it was time for Mommy to jump into action. I got to put the M&M's on top since the project was now hot!!
While we were doing our "project" Daddy was working on his own. He was dipping Ritz crackers into mint chocolate. They sound a little weird but are VERY tasty. The closest comparison I can come up with is thin mint cookies.
We also made peanut butter cookies with the hershey kiss in the middle but somehow I neglected to take any pictures.
Making Rolo houses.
Looking Good Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment