Saturday, May 14, 2011

Last day of School

Has it really been a whole school year already??? So sad to think that my baby is done with his first step of education and ready to be kindergarten bound.

Wednesday was the big day so the parents got together and planned a party for the kids. The teachers let us in the classroom at 1:30 which gave us time to set up before the kids got back from their zoo walk. One of the parents is a DJ so they brought their equipment and the rest of us brought snacks, drinks and even some graduation caps.

The kids had a fantastic afternoon and I don't even think there were any tears.

The kiddos in their caps
(I'll be honest ~ I have no idea why they are raising their hands)

DANCE, DANCE, FREEZE

Still Dancing

Our boy can get down.

Treat Time

Strawberries ~ Thumbs up!

Musical Carpets

While the kids were having fun ~ some of the Mommy's were creating the teachers presents.
I only get to take claim for helping put the pages together.

Mrs Ziemke, Joey & Mrs Wittler

No comments: