We headed to the Fan Zone at Mandalay Bay Saturday morning to get involved in some of the pre-race action. We didn't make it in time for the autograph session but that was okay with us since we already had all their autographs from Indy. We did get to see Curt Cavin, Kevin Lee and Randy Bernard chatting LIVE on Trackside plus Dan Wheldon interviewing Will Power and Dario Franchitti about the World Championship. After the interview was done I hung out and said hello to Dario as well as good luck. Wish I would have waited for Dan too but we wanted to head over to the Pinewood Derby that all the drivers were doing with the Boy Scouts.
After the Derby was complete they had a teaser of Motorcross which was very cool. It was something I had never seen before but would like to see again in the future (Joey would love it).
With Saturday summed up, that brought us to Race Day......I'm kind of done with the happenings at the track but I still wanted to share the photos we took. Don't worry it's nothing crash related. I'm a shoot up to, and the start of the race kind of girl then I sit back and enjoy the action; so the camera wasn't even out when the crash occurred.
Izod IndyCar Fan Zone at Mandalay Bay
~Driver Introductions~
Only took shots of these two drivers....can you tell who we were supporting?
Dan Wheldon
No comments:
Post a Comment