So there I was yesterday afternoon while Peyton was napping and Joey was at school trying to figure out what the heck "creative" things I had lying around the house to complete this project. Then it came to me....call Grandma, she has all kinds of "stuff" at her house. Too bad that because of Dad and I always picking on her she had gotten rid of a lot of her "stuff". Luckily between the two of us we were still able to come up with enough to work with.
I know it was supposed to be a family project but the kids had it handled.
I just supervised and Mike was working.
I just supervised and Mike was working.
Notice that their aren't any purple turkey pictures.....Peyton used a little too much water with her paint and it fell apart. Oh well she was fine with it. If she's not worried about it, then I'm not either.
No comments:
Post a Comment