Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sunny Day = Zoo Day

Joey had Tuesday off from school because of Teacher Inservice Day. I was supposed to be off that day but because of another big store visit I was stuck working. When Joey and Grandma headed to the Zoo to drop Peyton off at school Joey asked if they could spend the afternoon at the zoo. Grandma decided that would be a fun idea so at the zoo they stayed. When I got a text saying their plans I was super excited since our visit had went AMAZING I was almost out of work. I finished up and met them at the zoo for a fun afternoon in the sunshine.

Once Peyton got out of school we spent the rest of the afternoon just seeing whatever the kids wanted to see. We saw the Cheetahs, Snow Leopards, Lucas the baby Elephant, the baby Tigers, Penguins, Polar Bears and the Giraffes. Not to mention all the animal statues the kids got to climb on.

Just a quick note....I am new to this whole taking pictures with my phone. I tried to edit them on the phone and then transfer them but I'm thinking that was a bad decision because they were a much better quality on my phone. I don't know how to use iCloud yet, which I've heard is cool so for now just enjoy what I got.

On the tortoise.

In front of the Tigers (which you can't really see ~ oops)

Tiger Statues

One of the Baby Tigers, which are already getting really big.

Our Kids in a cave.

We got to see the Polar Bears eat.
Not sure what was frozen in that bucket, but they liked it!!

Lion Statue
Not sure why Joey insist on sitting on the head.

Being SWEET in front of the Giraffes.

No comments: