Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holiday Parade 2012

Yesterday morning I loaded up the kiddos and headed downtown for the Holiday Parade. My parents have taken the kids almost every year but this year they had other stuff going on, so I figured why not?? It was actually a very easy set-up. There was plenty of parking and we found a spot right on the curb where the kids had a great view of everything. Not to mention the weather was perfect for this time of year.

Chairs all set up, ready for the parade to start.

Group Shot

Just us GIRLS

Me and my ROCKET

Still waiting ~ it's not till I look at pictures like these that I realize how big my kids are really getting.

Yeah ~ Finally, it's starting.

Enjoying a candy cane.

"What are those things called again?"
"That's a really big Nutcracker!"

"RUDOLPH!!"
Peyton and I had to break out in song.

It's him, Santa's coming, Santa's coming!!

"HI SANTA!!!"

No comments: