Joey & Mommy's conversation....
"Bye Grandma's house" "Bye"
"mommy, daddy workin?" "Yep"
"Do you have to work tomorrow?" "Yep"
"Why?" "Because I have to make money"
"Oh" "I need to work too." "No, your to little."
"No I not, I'm Big" "your right but still not big enough to work" "Oh"
"You and Daddy are going to sign you up for soccer tomorrow." "Yeah, I have to listen and follow directions." "Tomorrow you are just signing up and paying the money" "I have to pay the money all by myself".
"That's the tractor store, daddy's work" "Yes, Daddy works at Lowe's but not that one." "Oh, not that one."
"Do you know where mommy works?" "Kohl's"
"Mommy you need to paint your room." "You think so." "Yep" "Mommy doesn't really want to paint any more. Remember Mommy hurt her toe really bad." "It's okay Mommy, it's all better. You have to wear your socks and shoes....when you climb a ladder. You'll be okay." "Thanks Joey I guess I'll have to paint my room."
"Mommy, I'm tired" "I know you are sweetie. We are almost home."
"Mommy, why are you in the garage?" "Because I want to." "Mommy I think your van wants to sleep outside" "No, it likes being in the garage. It might rain." "That's okay. It needs a bath."
No comments:
Post a Comment