First, I'd like to say that I am so sorry I have been so bad at updating this lately. Everyone around here has been fighting the whole boogie thing. It seems like every time I think that we are getting better we are all back to sneezing and runny noses. I think it HAS to be allergies because I don't think it's possible for us to be sick for this long.
Joey is having a great time playing soccer and is still very excited when it's Friday or Saturday since those are soccer days. He still has not scored a goal yet but had a little break away last Saturday but dribbled right past the goal and just kept going. We were excited to have Uncle Jason and Jennie at Joey's game from Chicago.
Peytie on the other hand is getting around quicker and quicker every day. She does everything she can to copy everything that Joey does. She even recently started singing her rendition of the ABC's which is the cutest thing imaginable. I have to capture it on video so I can share it with you all.
I have pictures that I have yet to download from my little camera so as soon as I do I will share them. Memories include another trip to the zoo, but don't worry it was a day that I was volunteering with Kohl's so there were booths set up with activities for the kids. Not to mention a fire truck, ambulance and police car were there.
I can't believe that it is October already ~ where has the year gone. We are still trying to get the other house on the market...I know, I know we are slackers when it comes to that! The kids, grandma and I headed that way yesterday and were able to finish getting the kitchen packed up. Now all we have is the den, upstairs closets and the basement. WE CAN DO IT!!! Once we have all our junk out of there we are planning to rip out all the carpet and refinish the original wood floors, replace the counter top in the kitchen and then do an overall repainting. I know I've said this before but maybe by some miracle we can have it on the market really soon before the first time home buyers cash runs out. I work the next several weekends so that means I have days off mid week so with Grandma's help I plan to get it done.
Soon we plan on making our annual trip to the pumpkin patch and on October 23rd we are planning a trip to Little Boo at the Zoo. I am going to be on my final vacation during the last week of the month and then it's officially holiday season at Kohl's ~ UGH! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment