These pictures were taken at Oak Openings Metropark with help from Daddy. Thanks to Mom and Dad for staying with Peyton so we could focus on just Joey.
*Family members out there ~ since the shots turned out so good, I don't think we are going to get them professionally done. Let me know which poses (when you click on the image it will give you a PC######.JPG number) you like and what sizes you would like them printed in. I can print them in either a matte or glossy finish.
2 comments:
Great pics! Totally love it when ours turn out better than the "professionals"
Me too ~ I was a little nervous but I just figured if they didn't turn out I could always just make an appointment. My biggest worry was trying to figure out how to incorporate a #4 because every year, his age has been in one of the pictures. That's how the balloons came into play.
Post a Comment