Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hairstylist?

On Tuesday Peyton was feeling particularly cooperative and allowed me to do her hair. By do it, I mean something other than a pony on top of her head that makes her look like Pebbles. I've been trying to think of ways to keep her crazy hair out of her face. For some reason it is still all different lengths. She has a section on the cap of her head that is really long ~ it's the left over baby hair that never fell out. Then she has an outer ring that is still pretty short. So far it's still not curly ~ just a little wave which I was pretty bummed about but I'm over it now. I guess it will make it easy to manage. Well anyway here are my results....I thought it turned out pretty cute.





Of course Joey couldn't go unnoticed so he insisted that I take his picture too. Don't mind the pajamas ~ he was having a 3 year moment and refused to get dressed when Peyton got ready. After looking at the pictures I guess I should have done something with his hair too.