Friday, August 6, 2010

Rolling Hills Waterpark = Sunshine + Water + Fun

Today we headed out on another family adventure ~ this time to the WATERPARK!! If I haven't said so before, our kids are practically little fish. They love the water, even Peyton chants to go swimming. This was the first time that Peyton got to check out this waterpark. Last year we took her to Monsoon Lagoon but she was still a little too young to truly enjoy it. Both kids had a blast and didn't want to leave when the waterpark was closing. We had to promise them that we'd bring them back....oh and bribe them with candy (BAD PARENTS).

Peytie and I on our way

Big Brother leading the way.

Going down the water slide.
What do you think ~ I think she liked it!!

Mommy in line for the tube slide.

Joey riding the waves.

The girls

We could barely get him away from the splash zone.

"I know these wheels do something."

Joey spent all day soaking himself like this.
I don't see the fun in it ~ it must be a BOY thing.

Trying to wait patiently for our turn on the lazy river.

Riding the double tube with Mommy.

Peytie with her Daddy.

~Rest Time~
Notice the band-aide on her chin ~ she wiped out in the splash zone.

Just liked the picture

Nice candid Daddy :)

Time for a quick shot of just Mommy & Daddy.
Aren't we CUTE??

Figuring out how it works.

"You put this in here like this!!"

Peytie had other ideas.

I must admit, her way....

seemed to work too.

Mommy helping Peytie out in the wave pool.

SWIMMING = one HAPPY boy.

No comments: