Lots is going on in the Heldmann house these days. Preschool is just around the corner, literally. We have meet the teacher day tomorrow. When we were putting Joey to bed tonight he was asking about school tomorrow. He wanted to know what his teachers name was and we couldn't remember so Mike told him it was Mrs Teacher. Hopefully Joey doesn't think that's really her name. Then he asked if we could take her an apple. He had to of either got that from one of his shows or from Grandma.
As if school isn't enough ~ it's also soccer season again :)
We had our first practice today which Joey seemed to enjoy as usual. I have decided that I am just going to be your typical "watch your kid enjoy playing a game" mom this season. I tend to get a little too into it because of my soccer experience that I expect more than I should out of a 4 yr old. So here's to an enjoyable season. I will say it should be "fun" for Joey because his coach this time knows absolutely nothing about soccer which is a little disappointing considering Coach Rich made real strides with him last session.
I'll try to be good and take pictures tomorrow ~ we'll see how that works out.
Shutting Down
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment