Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Braving the Elements

Leave it to the boys to be out first thing this morning checking out the snow.

If you ask me, it was a little disappointing. I was hoping for drifts that we could build tunnels through. I'm a dork but I've seen pictures from the Blizzard of '78 and there were drifts to the roofs of houses. I want to see something like that sometime in my life ~ that is if I have nowhere that I need to be.

Okay, back to this morning. Mike didn't get to enjoy the snow, he was just working on clearing the driveway.


Joey on the other hand....

Trucking through the snow.
All SMILES of course.

Just being our silly little man.
I didn't get many pictures because it was still snowing plus I still had wet hair and was only in my sweats and slippers....hmmm ~ I wonder where Joey gets his silliness from ;)

Oh forgot to mention ~ Zep made a break for it!!! I was video taping out the front door when he escaped. No worries, we got him back but he is definitely not a listening dog. Joey and I had to chase him till we got him cornered on the front porch. When we opened the door he went right in.

No comments: