Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Lots and Lots and Lots of LOVE being sent from us to all of YOU!!!!


I really debated about even getting the kids cards. Lets be honest what kid really cares about a silly card? Well, apparently this silly girl does!

Bumblebee ~ AWESOME!!
Now if his silly Mommy could just figure out how to "transform" it.
I guess that's what Daddy's are for ;)

If Joey got a Bumblebee, what did I get??

A SUCKER!!!
There was a Cinderella Princess too but apparently with her it's all about the CANDY!!!

~Stickers~

Our Kids

Have seen a lot of blogs with some cute posed shots...
so I decided to give it a whirl.



This Valentine's Day I learned a few things....
  1. It's all about the CANDY (and in Peyton's case, don't forget the card)!!
  2. Joey needs some clothes that are RED!
  3. Joey needs his glasses adjusted DESPERATELY (in some of the pictures he looks like a little man peeking over his specs).
  4. I can PAINT Peyton's fingers. She sat still for me long enough to let them dry and everything :)
Hope everyone has a wonderful day full of LOTS "X" and "O"!!!

No comments: