Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Crafty

Been reading other peoples blogs who are incredibly crafty and thought to myself, what the heck, LET'S give it a whirl. Low in behold we ended up with a bunny, actually two.

Don't mind Peyton's hoodie, not sure what that was all about but the kids loved doing this little craft.


"Must you always take my picture. I'm trying to glue here."

Putting the lid back on takes concentration.

Pink part of the ear glued on - CHECK!

Gluing the ears on with his "big boy" glue.

Hand prints glued on for grass - CHECK!

Noticed once the kids were in bed that I forgot to get pictures of them with their finished bunnies....OOPS. Well at least I had hung them up so I got one on Easter Morning.

Joey ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Peytie
Joey cut his hand prints out all by himself.
They also did the eyes and nose by themselves too.
I might just have little artists on my hand.

No comments: