All ready to go.
Pink Leotard, Pink Tights, Scarf, Hat and Mittens
Pink Leotard, Pink Tights, Scarf, Hat and Mittens
Flowers for our princess from her Grandma and Papa.
They are pink roses with statice.
(pink and purple....get it)
*On a side note:
Yes she was only 1 of 2 girls that was not wearing a skirt which just happen to be the only two that followed the directions of the costume.
Second, the flowers really weren't a hit....so much for the whole princess thing. I would like to say that I love them ;)
One last thing, of course since it's the Christmas Season I had to hurry home from work to meet up with everyone so I could get Peyton ready. I purposely bought a brand new pair of tights so I wouldn't have to worry about any snags. Well guess what, got her all ready and sure enough there it was a "run" in her tights....really.....UGH!!!!! Luckily we have a Payless that carries dance stuff (wasn't going to deal with Target, Kohl's, etc at Christmas time) so I had just enough time to run in get the goods and then get her dressed in the locker room at the "Y". Never a dull moment with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment