Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tis The Season.....

Now that Christmas season is ALMOST officially over it's time to recap the craziness of the season.

Joey:

When singing Feliz Navidad he very seriously shouts "from the bottom of my BUTT" rather than the "bottom of my heart".

When we asked Joey if there was anything that he didn't get for Christmas that he wanted he said "no". He said his favorite part of Christmas was just spending the day with his family.

Peyton:

When she was opening her Christmas presents from Santa she looked at Mike and I and said "why did Santa get me this? I didn't ask for this".

Peyton was acting sassy as usual so I told her that when an adult tells her something she needs to listen. She looked at me and very seriously said "I'm a kid and when I say something you need to do it!!!!"


Also, after calling Mom to check on the kids I was told that I needed to talk to Joey. I asked why and she said that he needed to tell me that. I was shocked to hear that Joey cut, yes I said CUT Peyton's hair. When I asked him why he would do that, he said because "she told me too". Luckily it wasn't how I pictured it, it was just a small snip from somewhere on the side.

Sorry this post was so random but it was just thoughts I wanted to get down.

No comments: