Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Father's Day Daddy!!

So I know this post is a little late ~ but hey, better late than never......Right? :)

The sad thing is we actually gave Mike his Father's Day presents 3 days early and yet I'm just now posting pictures. The reason we celebrated early was because I know Joey can't keep a secret. I figured we might as well let Daddy open his presents and be surprised, rather than wait till Sunday and know everything he was getting anyway.


When these pictures were taken the kids were in their swimming pool......do you think I would remember to get a shot of the kids with their Daddy on Father's Day???

Obviously the answer was NO!! OOPS :(

By the way ~ he got outdoor speakers to put on the deck and a Hot Wheels Race Car track from Joey so Daddy could share it with him.

No comments: