The other day I decided to try something new with Peyton's hair. I'm normally pretty good at french braids (especially on other people) but I had never attempted on on Peyton. The whole not sitting still thing has always mad me cringe at the thought. Apparently I was feeling a little sassy, I guess time away from work will do that to me, because I gave it a whirl. To my surprise it actually turned out quite well. Because her hair is all different lengths still (SIGH) I thought this style would work out best. I must admit, I was rather proud of myself.


Of course when I tried to do it a second time because we were going somewhere it didn't turn out!! Maybe she does have some part of my hair after all.
3 comments:
We love the Binder Park Zoo. Very cool!! Looks like you all had a blast. The giraffes are my fav too!
It was so much fun ~ the kids couldn't stop talking about it today either. I think the excitement will continue for a while. Now I'm afraid that they will be disappointed at our zoo.
Oh I doubt that...the Toledo Zoo is pretty cool too!
Post a Comment